Fall is here and today it brought lots of rain and wind meaning we had to postpone today’s dive trip. Hopefully we will have a break in the weather by the weekend so we can continue on with the spectacular diving we have all been enjoying. We are starting to fill up Saturday spots in October. If anyone is looking to get a few dives in before winter now is the time to sign up!
September 23, 2009